When does Token Card lose synchronization?
- When the time on the Token Card mismatches with that on the server that manages the Token Card
- Or when the password on the Token Card is entered wrongly for three times.
Token Card synchronization
- Customers can synchronize their Token Card - a user authentication device - with the server by using their securities trading account to access the Online Trading Service - EzTrade.
- Click on your account number “058C…….” -> Select Token Card Management
=> Select Resync
- Enter the Token passcode twice -> Click Resync
- Or contact with the Customer Service Department for Token synchronization support.